For the last few years, Jennifer Sturch, Head of GBS, at McDonalds has been concentrating on stabilising their offering and focusing heavily on the customer AND employee experience and CI. By investing in the team, providing customer experience training and building a culture of operational excellence, Jennifer is seeing increased customer satisfaction for suppliers, franchisees and internal workers. Their success was evident with an attrition rate of less than 5% and their NPS score for franchisees rose by 50 and internal colleagues by 90!
Hear from Jennifer on:
- How GBS is developing champions and ambassadors to drive value back into the business
- How GBS is beginning to tackle thinking around integrated, end-to-end customer centric processes (whilst navigating the ‘ownership’ battle and legacy systems)
- How the pandemic has proven flexible working works, helped talent retention and removed the barrier of geography when it comes to recruitment
- The technology improvements that have been driven by business demand over the last 12 months
- How Covid has shaped their future plans
Jennifer Sturch, GBS Finance Leader, MCDONALD’S