5 UiPath executives have been named on CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel List. The list celebrates the strengths, visions and achievements of women in the IT channel.
Those recognised and honoured this year include UiPath visionaries:
- Cheryln Chin, Vice President, Global Partners & Alliances
- Janette Hausler, Vice President, Americas Marketing and Global Partner Marketing
- Gena Phelps, Director, Americas Partner & Regional Marketing
- Jessie Zhang, Global Partner Sales Director, Greater China
- Stacey Black, Director, Global Partner Programs & Operations
“We’re proud of the roles Cheryln, Janette, Gena, Jessie, and Stacey have played in building and scaling our partner ecosystem. These women have evangelized a partner-first mindset throughout UiPath, created new co-marketing campaigns, developed the new UiPath Services Network and Partner Portal, and enabled us to enter new territories. Congratulations to them all on this prestigious award,” said Thomas Hansen, Chief Revenue Officer at UiPath.
To read this article you have to be registered.
Become a member to access all content and / or download it