This webinar ran on June 27th 2018.
Kraft Heinz is a global foods powerhouse. With revenues of $26bn, and staff in 40 countries, GBS is core to securing stability, agility, and scalability for the business.
This exciting case study webinar on the Kraft Heinz GBS and RPA journey looks at how Kraft Heinz is managing its RPA program to help drive GBS goal delivery.
Find out more about:
- Their GBS set-up, with 1500 FTEs and centers in Pittsburgh, Bucharest, Noida and Bangalore
- How they run off SAP and have GPOs across 6 key towers
- What the Kraft Heinz RPA vision and strategy are
- How Kraft Heinz selected their RPA provider
- What the 3 Guiding Principles are to ensure RPA governance
- What the 4 RPA Strategic Pillars are, including building and managing a Center of Excellence