G2 recently announced that BlackLine took the No. 1 spot for financial close software on G2’s list of the ‘Best Accounting & Finance Products of 2022’. Recognized for ‘Market Presence’ and ‘Satisfaction’, BlackLine ranked first in both the mid-market and enterprise segments.
G2 operates a software marketplace used by more than 60 million software buyers each year. The annual G2 Best Software List ranks the “world’s best software companies and products” based on authentic, timely reviews from real users. As of Feb. 8th, BlackLine customers had posted 630 reviews at G2.com. Here’s what users across multiple industries and from various company sizes are saying about BlackLine:
- “Automation, Accuracy and Transparency - In addition to a well-designed out-of-the-box platform, BlackLine gives the customer options to customize the business rules, workflows, access controls and workspace to how we want it to be with minimal cost, time and effort.” – Administrator in Computer Hardware (Mid-Market 51-1,000 employees)
- “Streamline with BlackLine! - BlackLine does a lot of the manual work for you! The transaction matching is amazing and really reduces time spent balancing and reconciling GLs.” – Accounting Manager (Mid-Market (51-1,000 employees)
- “Integrated Solution for Overall Financial Close Process - We selected BlackLine because it provided a range of solutions that were tightly integrated together which allowed us to implement and grow over time. Each module we implement complements and further automates our processes.” – Director, Process Risk and Controls (Enterprise > 1,000 employees)
- “Decreasing Manual Work and Optimizing Processes to Improve the Close - [BlackLine] automates the manual processes that consume so much time during month-end close to focus on the higher priority things.” – Sr. Manager, Financial Accounting (Enterprise > 1,000 employees)
- “Impressed - Transparency of the workflow keeps team members accountable and makes aggressive close schedules possible.” – Contract Accountant (Enterprise > 1,000 employees)
- “Great System - [BlackLine] allows users, preparers, approvers and reviewers to access all reconciliations in one unified place. It is a fantastic upgrade from performing reconciliations by the use of only Excel spreadsheets. BlackLine allows for easy and seamless operations, making audit reviews much easier than before.” – Sr. Accountant/Analyst (Enterprise > 1,000 employees)
G2’s online marketplace boasts 100,000+ software and services companies in 2,000+ categories and over 1.5 million trusted user reviews.
Godard Abel, co-founder and CEO, G2 says “Our annual Best Software List aims to guide buyers on their purchasing decisions, knowing they can trust in the credibility and objectivity of our scoring algorithms. We applaud those companies named to our 2022 list, as they’ve earned the satisfaction among their customers as well as an impressive market presence.”
Software sellers are ranked based on a combination of Satisfaction and Market Presence scores. To be included in one of G2’s Software Sellers or Software Products “Best Of” lists, a software seller or product must have received at least 50 approved and published reviews during the 2021 calendar year. Scores reflect only data from reviews submitted during this evaluation period. To learn more, view G2’s scoring methodology.
The G2 accolades come on the heels of BlackLine taking first place in two financial close categories (‘Best Relationship’ and ‘Best Feature Set’) in the second annual ‘Best of Finance Software Awards’ presented last month by B2B software peer review platform TrustRadius.
To read this article you have to be registered.
Become a member to access all content and / or download it