Half a million UK and EU businesses face huge changes to the rules on trading after the 31 December 2020, the end of the Brexit transition period. This includes a whole new wall of VAT and customs bureaucracy and levies. Join Richard Asquith, VP of Global Indirect Tax at Avalara, and find out what trade deal we are likely to get and 10 essential actions you should take to avoid extra tax costs and keep cross-border sales going.
- What happens if negotiations fail?
- How to get your VAT right to avoid penalties and blocked goods
- How to deal with the new customs declarations
- If you should be updating your terms of trading to ensure no shocks for customers
- If you are going to be paying new tariff costs
Download the presentation below: