How Education Corporation of America Has Streamlined the Invoice Process
This webinar ran on September 12th 2018.
In 2015, Education Corporation of America closed on a big acquisition, almost doubling the number of campuses they supported. Naturally, this put pressure on their existing Accounts Payable team, with the numbers of invoices and suppliers mushrooming.
This webinar gives looks into how ECA responded to this change, and transformed their own Microsoft Dynamics-based Accounts Payable operation.
This webinar looks at:
- What their vision was for an effective AP organization
- The technology they use to handle manual invoices, and how they are a driving out exceptions by setting up rules and workflow
- How master data is supported and flags are raised when anomalies occur (i.e. a vendor address change or a duplicate invoice)
- How ECA used the Symbeo solution to extend their current e-invoicing program, and be applied to 100% of invoices
- How they use the two solutions to get 95% of their 22,200 suppliers paper-free
- How their headcount actually reduced, and their productivity has soared