e-Invoicing is not only a more efficient and secure way of doing business, it is required and mandated in a growing number of countries. And as more projects are rolled out, the more we realize: implementing e-invoicing is not always smooth sailing.
We've identified at least 9 mistakes companies continue to make as they implement e-invoicing. Join us for a webinar and discover the most common mistakes, and how to overcome them.
Based on survey findings, sharedserviceslink and Avalara will share, for the first time, key insights that may influence your strategic thinking. We will explore:
- The most common challenges of e-invoicing implementation projects
- The obvious and not-so-obvious mistakes in early stages of implementation
- The reasons e-invoicing programs are often more time-consuming than expected
- To what extent companies are employing extra resources (external advisors, extra staff, etc.) to complete the implementation
- What to know about integration with other systems to avoid common pitfalls
While most of our survey respondents have seen significant benefits from their e-invoicing implementation, there are many issues that most companies fail to plan for.
Register today to be the first to hear the survey results and help plan your e-invoicing journey.