Order to Cash (O2C) is one of the most complicated journeys in any business. It crosses so many functions it’s incredibly difficult to appoint a single person to be responsible for its end-to-end performance. Just standardizing the processes within O2C is tricky.
With a goal of complete end to-end-transformation, AstraZeneca focused on three key areas to accelerate their O2C journey:
- Standardization of operations
- Automation and digital transformation
- Effective project management and coordination
Read this exciting case study to discover:
- The challenges they faced
- Their roadmap to success
- 5 Key Success Factors
- Valuable lessons learned along the way
To read this article you have to be registered.
Become a member to access all content and / or download it