This taut and pithy 3-part series looks at how SAP organizations are moving to a touchless close. In Chapter 1, Susie West interviews Shak Akhtar, General Manager of Finance Automation at Redwood Software, to kick off the enquiry:
- What is the touchless close, and how is it redefining modern finance operations?
- How will teams be reallocated?
- How did Arla Foods reduce their month-end close from a 10-day exercise to 6 days?
- How are companies using a touchless close to move from a reactive finance function to a proactive one?
- Is it possible to be “always closing so you never have to”?
- How did Siemens reduce manual tasks from 1000 to 30?
- What are the first steps t take to move to touchless —what should be prioritized?
- How did Jabil save 5 hours per company code during the close process?
If you are working in Record to Report and are striving to achieve a better process, press play to hear some great tips and insight from the highly-experienced Shak Akhtar.
sharedserviceslink · CEO Interview Series: Unleashed: The Path to the Touchless Close