The future of finance is digital. Paper and PDF invoices will be a thing of the past and e-invoicing is not only more efficient and secure, but it is increasingly required to do business in many countries.
If you are investing in e-invoicing or expanding your e-invoicing program, there are some important things to know about Peppol, an international e-invoicing standard with growing global importance.
Join Alex Baulf, Senior Director, Global Indirect Tax & E-Invoicing at Avalara for a webinar on as we explore:
- Peppol’s role in the EU and beyond including Australia, NZ, Singapore, Japan
- The role Peppol could play in France, Malaysia and UAE mandates
- Tips to remain compliant with new e-invoicing and real-time tax reporting mandates
- What to look for in certified and accredited Peppol providers
- The new Peppol International Invoice (PINT) models
- Insight into the US’s similar 4-corner “B2B Digital Highway”
Beyond the basics, this webinar will help you understand Peppol’s role in e-invoicing and what you need to know to help your business thrive and expand while navigating complex regulations globally.